Sunday, October 21, 2007

We've only just begun!


I thought that I had put away my pencils, papers, blackboard and textbooks for the last time but I have come out of retirement at the Snyder School of Higher Learning to 'play' with Addison and Michaella. After homeschooling my own children, who have now gone on to university, I now have the privilege of sharing some of my time with Addison and Michaella.

This 'blog' will serve as a public blackboard for our projects. I will write a few articles and Addison and Michaella will contribute as well to their own pages of the blog. Their nearly weekly assignments should appear here for all to read and comments from supportive family and friends are certainly welcome. We hope that you enjoy this blog as much as we have enjoyed creating it.

1 comment:

joyce said...

Dear Addison and Michaella--I enjoyed your essays on Poults and the Life of a Leaf. Very interesting perspectives.

I wonder if a tree feels "naked" after all the leaves fall? I wonder if they are embarrassed?

Just a rambling thought.

Enjoy your time with Melissa. She is my younger sister. She loves learning and loves to have fun. To her learning is fun. I hope that you can "catch" this from her.

Sincerely,

Joyce